We Need you!
Strategy is the art of using limited resources to achieve goals. All companies, at any stage of growth, from early PoCs in a garage to international development, face crucial strategy questions. Whether finding product-market fit, choosing best market opportunities, investing or divesting, organizing resources, etc., Advice for Growth™ teams use business and corporate strategy tools and methodologies (segmentation, market sizing, financial planning), and bring business acumen, entrepreneurial experience, and sector expertise to help companies make the right choices at the right times.
We’re seeking one or more (i) partner level advisors, and (ii) mid to senior level advisors, with the prospect of becoming partners in the firm, to provide strategic advice to our clients. Positions are opened in our London, New York, Paris and Hong Kong offices.
Advisers are expected to work in line with AYNFG principles by providing impactful advice, understanding that less is more, adhering to controlled client-budgets, be good communicators, embrace transparency, and be team players.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of consulting experience with top-tier player.
- Graduate degree, MBA preferred.
- Advanced quantitative analysis.
- Problem solving: able to take a hypothesis driven approach to solve complex problems.
- Work with other team members to arrive at strategic beyond-the-obvious solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills but also judgment independency and autonomy.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Able to interact effectively with clients.
- Solid business acumen.
- Experience working with startups.
- Appetite for business development.
- Experience collaborating in an international work environment.