We Need you!
Key balance sheet events punctuate the growth path of All you need for Growth™ clients. Startups raise capital to finance growth, small businesses also finance investments and acquisitions with debt, and M&A opportunities are frequent. Our financial advisory & transaction experts at Finance for Growth™, along with corporate attorneys at Legal for Growth™ and strategy experts at Advice for Growth™, assist clients at these decisive moments to identify and assess deal opportunities, evaluate targets and funding needs, prepare transactions and fundraising campaigns, and orchestrate transactions processes until closing. All you need for Growth™ experience and know-how is specifically recognized in "corporate venture" and acceleration deals involving both startups and large companies.
We’re seeking advisors with the prospect of becoming partners in the firm, to provide financial advisory & transactional services to our clients. Positions are opened in our London, New York, Madrid, Paris, and Hong Kong offices.
Advisers are expected to work in line with AYNFG principles by providing impactful advice, understanding that less is more, adhering to controlled client-budgets, be good communicators, embrace transparency, and be team players.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of financial and/or transactional advisory experience with top-tier player.
- Graduate degree, MBA preferred.
- Advanced quantitative analysis.
- Problem solving: able to take a hypothesis driven approach to solve complex problems.
- Work with other team members to arrive at strategic beyond-the-obvious solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills but also judgment independency and autonomy.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Able to interact effectively with clients.
- Solid business acumen.
- Experience working with startups.
- Appetite for business development.
- Experience collaborating in an international work environment.