We need you!
Legal for Growth™ teams are composed of experienced lawyers with up-to-date business and financial law knowhow. They simplify and make complex legal issues clear to all stakeholders, structuring contractual win-wins and balanced tools to help businesses grow in an agile and efficient way.
We are seeking one or more (i) partner level attorneys, and (ii) mid to senior level attorneys, with the prospect of becoming partners in the firm, to provide legal advice to our clients. We are seeking to recruit attorneys specialized in corporate finance, distribution, labor, tax, or intellectual property law, who can work independently while being part of a growing international practice. Positions are opened in our London, New York, Paris and Hong Kong offices.
Attorneys are expected to work in line with AYNFG principles by providing impactful advice, understanding that less is more, adhering to controlled client-budgets, be good communicators, embrace transparency, and be team players.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in the corporate, finance, labor, tax or IP departments of top-tier law firms.
- Admitted to practice with local Bar.
- Proven ability in contract review, drafting and negotiation.
- Proven ability in structuring complex multi-party transactions.
- Brilliant and humble.
- Problem solver.
- Experience working with startups.
- Appetite for business development.
- Experience collaborating in an international work environment.