We need you!
Our clients' companies or products need to be visible and understandable to others. This is where our Marketing for Growth™ teams stand, helping our clients make the most impactful - and meaningful - noise around their activities. Marketing for Growth™ works hand in hand with Advice for Growth™ to help them find the perfect match between their overall growth strategy and the killer marketing mix. Our experts are successful entrepreneurs and rock solid experts in e-commerce and marketing, and assist our clients to increase sales, create brands and boost their visibility among the right audience.
We’re seeking one or more (i) partner level advisors, and (ii) mid to senior level advisors, with the prospect of becoming partners in the firm, to provide digital marketing and e-commerce services to our clients. Positions are opened in our London, New York, Paris and Hong Kong offices.
Advisers are expected to work in line with AYNFG principles by providing impactful advice, understanding that less is more, adhering to controlled client-budgets, be good communicators, embrace transparency, and be team players.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of consulting experience with top-tier group or agencies / founding or (co)leading a significant and succesful entrepreneurial venture.
- Graduate degree, MBA preferred.
- Advanced quantitative analysis.
- Problem solving: able to take a hypothesis driven approach to solve complex problems.
- Work with other team members to arrive at strategic beyond-the-obvious solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills but also judgment independency and autonomy.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Able to interact effectively with clients.
- Solid business acumen.
- Experience working with startups.
- Appetite for business development.
- Experience collaborating in an international work environment.